Original Date: October 21, 2015 | Length: 54:00
External Report Sharing Scenario – Yurbi Overview Webinar Series
In this webinar we use a specific scenario to do an overview of Yurbi and it’s capabilities. For this webinar the scenario is an organization that wants to share a live report with users outside their organization and we cover 3 methods to accomplish this in Yurbi, Public View, Secured, and Guest Library sharing.
In this webinar you will learn to:
- Overview of the Yurbi Dashboard
- Overview of the Yurbi Self-Service Library
- Overview of the Yurbi report building process and how to create a public view report. We also create a pivot table report with a chart.
- Overview of how to share the report with a user requiring them to login
- Overview of how to share the report with a user so they can view without requiring a login
- Overview of the Guest Library and how a user can access multiple Public View/Anonymous reports
- Support and Trial Resources Available
We also answered a few questions at the end.
View other on-demand webinars